Terms & Conditions
By accepting quotations (the “Services”) provided by Al Jawad software house and its affiliates, you (the “Customer”) are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”).
1 Term of the Agreement
The duration of this Agreement (the “Term”) shall be specified in writing on conclusion of this Agreement, beginning on the date of conclusion. It is automatically renewed for an equal Term, unless either party provides a written notice of termination minimum 30 days before the end of the Term to the other party.
2 Conditions of Services
The Customer agrees to:
- Pay Al Jawad software house any applicable charges for the Services of the present Agreement, in accordance with the payment conditions specified at the signature of this contract ;
- Appoint 1 dedicated Customer contact person for the entire duration of the Agreement;
- Take all reasonable measures to keep their user accounts secure, including by choosing a strong password and not sharing it with anyone else;
- make a reasonable use of the Hosting Services, to the exclusion of any illegal or abusive activities
- Our invoices are payable within 21 working days, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, Al Jawad software house reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 10% of the sum remaining due. Al Jawad software house will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, Al Jawad software house reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Certain countries apply withholding at source on the amount of invoices, in accordance with their internal legislation. Any withholding at source will be paid by the client to the tax authorities. Under no circumstances can Al Jawad software house become involved in costs related to a country's legislation. The amount of the invoice will therefore be due to Al Jawad software house in its entirety and does not include any costs relating to the legislation of the country in which the client is located.
- Al Jawad software house undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. Al Jawad software house cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- In order for it to be admissible, Al Jawad software house must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by law.
3 No Soliciting or Hiring
Except where the other party gives its consent in writing, each party, its affiliates and representatives agree not to solicit or offer employment to any employee of the other party who is involved in performing or using the Services under this Agreement, for the duration of the Agreement and for a period of 12 months from the date of termination or expiration of this Agreement. In case of any breach of the conditions of this section that leads to the termination of said employee toward that end, the breaching party agrees to pay to the other party an amount of AED 100 000.00 (one hundred thousand dirhams).
Except where notified otherwise in writing, each party grants the other a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide license to reproduce and display the other party’s name, logos and trademarks, solely for the purpose of referring to the other party as a customer or supplier, on websites, press releases and other marketing materials.