United Arab Emirates
As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for our software products. This includes developing and managing marketing campaigns, creating and managing marketing content, and tracking and analyzing marketing data.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the software industry and the ability to develop and execute creative and effective marketing campaigns.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for our software products
- Create and manage marketing content, including website content, blog posts, social media posts, and email marketing campaigns
- Track and analyze marketing data to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Work with other departments, such as sales and product development, to ensure that marketing efforts are aligned with the company's overall goals
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences
- Stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English and Arabic
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Ability to Travel
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in the software industry
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital Marketing fundamentals
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other marketing software
- Proficiency in Semrush
- Odoo ERP
- Mail chimp
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and